You can feel calm and prepared for the ACT® test by knowing what you can and cannot bring into your ACT test center! Remember these tips:
You MUST bring:
- Acceptable photo identification (find out more)
You CAN bring:
- A traditional watch (no smart watches and no alarms set)
- An ACT-approved calculator (Is my calculator approved?)
NOTE: Test centers are NOT administering admission tickets at this time.
You CANNOT bring:
- Electronic devices (other than an approved calculator)
- Textbooks, dictionaries, scratch paper, notes, or other aids (whiteboards will be provided)
- Highlight pens, colored pens or pencils, or correction fluid/tape
- Reading material
- Tobacco or e-cigarettes
- Food or beverages
- Prohibited devices
Find out more here.